This is for you, if, –
- You are a B2B company
- You need blogs, case studies, whitepapers, eBooks – essentially the content that showcases your expertise and tells your stories because you HAVE TO differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- You understand that your sales efforts cannot succeed without content and social media
BUT…. You don’t have the bandwidth for this. You are also unconvinced that anybody else can create the kind of “techno-business” content that your prospects are looking for.
We also appreciate that the proof of the pudding is in eating and that’s what our “Yes it Works” offer is all about.
This is your chance to get a taste of exactly how India’s Best B2B Agency can quickly get your content and social media off the ground.
Over the next two months,
|You get||What Midas Touch will do||What you need to do|
|Blogs||Write 4 blogs with minimal to no inputs from you||NIL|
|Post 2 updates per week on your LinkedIn company page||NIL|
|LinkedIn status updates||Provide 4 thought-leading LinkedIn status updates for one of your CXOs||NIL|
|Monthly Report||A report capturing deep analytics and insights||Payment of INR 19,999* at the end of each month|
What you can expect?
|Midas Touch Delivers||You can Expect|
|Extremely high-quality, international standard blog content||Over a period, you will experience increased organic traffic to your website, higher ranking on search engines, assets for your Social Selling and Lead Nurturing efforts.|
|Activated LinkedIn presence||A more professional presence on LinkedIn for customers, prospects and talent.|
|LinkedIn status updates||Enhanced personal brand for the CXO, increased visibility within the LinkedIn network, and more relevant connection requests.|
- This offer is valid for contracts signed before April 30, 2019.
- The price is INR 19,999 (exclusive of taxes) per month.
- The contract period is 2 months only – at the end of the contract period, the scope and price will be changed as per mutual agreement at the time.
- Invoice will be raised in the first 10 days of the contract and the payment needs to be made before the end of the month.