Content marketing is essential.
- 70% of people would rather get information about a company or learn something from an article or blog post rather than from a traditional advertisement. (Source)
- 71% of a B2B buyers review a blog during their buying journey. (Source)
- 95% of buyers prefer working with a vendor who provides them with sufficient information to help them navigate each stage of the buying process.
- Companies with blogs see 67% more leads every month than those which do not have blogs (Source)
But B2B companies are often have several questions about content marketing
- What type of content should we create?
- How often should we create blogs?
- Is social media content essential?
- What can we expect as the outcome?
- Who should we create the content for?
It is important to remember B2B companies need to leverage the power of content marketing to support their buyers through all the stages of their buying cycle. For each stage, the type of content different. Here is how your content marketing funnel can look like
If you are looking for assistance to create any and all these forms of content – let’s connect. Our team of content specialists can create extremely high-quality content with minimal or no inputs from you!