COVID has changed everything – especially the way B2B sales happen.
For small and mid-sized technology companies, it has become harder to become visible to a highly specific target audience.
- Face-to-face meetings with the exact stakeholders are not possible
- It is difficult to establish the utility, relevance, and importance of your product/ service
- It is also tough to demonstrate to decision-makers the true value of the solutions offered.
You know there is business out there, but you are missing those opportunities.
What’s the solution?
Leverage the power of content and social media marketing.
Create regular content that demonstrates your expertise in the niche area. It will help you approach people who are looking for similar services. Content about tech trends and industry news with your unique viewpoints can amplify your experience and knowledge in the field. Create highly focused landing pages for specific industry verticals or functional areas will help channel your content towards the correct clientele. Create case studies and testimonials to demonstrate your expertise and impact
Use social media channels like LinkedIn and Twitter to be seen as a trusted source of information in your niche. Share useful news and the latest industry updates.
Personal Brand of your CXO:
Leverage your CXOs’ social channels to amplify the messaging of the company through authoritative, strong opinions or even contrarian stands.
The likely impact of your content and social media marketing efforts –
You can expect several benefits through these efforts, such as –
- Increased visibility in the niche can help you occupy the high ground
- Your target audience will become more aware of potential use cases and your ability to address those.
- You will be able to create greater confidence in the minds of your prospects about your expertise which could lead to quicker conversions and establish a good reputation.